Who have been your most influential mentors and why?
1. Mom and Dad top the list. I owe it all to them, and that’s just science.
2. Chuck Anderson and his CSA design empire inspired me to give my life to this stuff.
3. Nakamoto and Goo remind me to chill out.
4. Todd Piper-Hauswirth taught me every little detail could be great.
5. Jim Coudal inspired me to do shit for myself.
6. Mike “Styk” Styskal believed in me from day one of the DDC.
7. Bartel, Trevor and Chris from NEMO in Portland always have good advice.
8. Jon Baugh from Minneapolis made me thankful to be a designer.
What inspires you these days?
The simple, tiny, overlooked truth that “bigger ... more