Loading ...

For the 19th annual Golden Fish Print Award show held in Israel, ACW Grey Tel Aviv illustrated the headline "Creatives only use 10% of their talent. It's time to bring out the rest," by showing what the other 90% might produce. The campaign calls out creatives all over the country to realize their full potential and create print ads worthy of this competition.

Browse Projects

Click on an image to view more from each project
X

With a free Commarts account, you can enjoy 50% more free content
Create an Account
Get a subscription and have unlimited access
Subscribe
Already a subscriber or have a Commarts account?
Sign In
X

Get a subscription and have unlimited access
Subscribe
Already a subscriber?
Sign In