St. Paul's is one of Houston's most inspiring cathedrals. This book was designed to commemorate its centennial. The church was originally established in the city's central business district in 1906 and moved to its permanent museum-area location in 1929. Copy development began prior to our project involvement. Our challenge was to illustrate the book's predetermined narrative content in a format that paid tribute to the institution's founders and reflected the majestic beauty of the space. 224 pages, 8 1/4 x 12 1/4, perfect-bound, 4-color throughout.