Loading ...
Paul Hamill, art director
Scott Mortimore, writer
Stan Byers, creative director
Rose/Glenn Group, ad agency
We Love This Place!, client
Love Signs' was the third in a series of renegade installations around downtown Reno. Posted the night before Valentine's Day, the signs greeted commuters and pedestrians with thoughts of love in some unexpected places. A few of the signs were interactive, printed simply I (heart) _____" with a dry erase marker attached, a chance for passers by to put their own tag on our graffiti. The result: 99% of the responses were positive and wholesome; the other 1% were a lot of fun, but can't be mentioned here."
X

With a free Commarts account, you can enjoy 50% more free content
Create an Account
Get a subscription and have unlimited access
Subscribe
Already a subscriber or have a Commarts account?
Sign In
X

Get a subscription and have unlimited access
Subscribe
Already a subscriber?
Sign In